Introducing the BIG-IP System :
- Initially Setting Up the BIG-IP System
- Archiving the BIG-IP Configuration
- Leveraging F5 Support Resources and Tools
Reviewing Local Traffic Configuration :
- Reviewing Nodes, Pools, and Virtual Servers
- Reviewing Address Translation
- Reviewing Routing Assumptions
- Reviewing Application Health Monitoring
- Reviewing Traffic Behavior Modification with Profiles
- Reviewing the TMOS Shell (TMSH)
- Reviewing Managing BIG-IP Configuration Data
Load Balancing Traffic with LTM Exploring Dynamic :
- Balancing Options
- Using Priority Group Activation and Fallback Host
- Comparing Member and Node Load Balancing
Modifying Traffic Behavior with Persistence :
- Reviewing Persistence
- Introducing SSL Persistence
- Introducing SIP Persistence
- Introducing Universal Persistence
- Introducing Destination Address Affinity Persistence
- Using Match Across Options for Persistence
Monitoring Application Health :
- Differentiating Monitor Types
- Customizing the HTTP Monitor
- Monitoring an Alias Address and Port
- Monitoring a Path vs. Monitoring a Device
- Managing Multiple Monitors
- Using Application Check Monitors
- Using Manual Resume
Processing Traffic with Virtual Servers:
- Virtual Servers Concepts
- Path Load Balancing
- Introducing Auto Last Hop
Configuring High Availability :
- Sync-Failover Group Concepts
- Synchronization, State and Failover
- Traffic Group Concepts
- N+1 Concepts
Modifying Traffic with Profiles :
- Profiles Review
- Common Protocol Profile Types and Settings
- TCP Express Optimization
- Performance Improvements
- Configuring and Using Profiles
- HTTP Profile Options OneConnect
- HTTP Compression
- HTTP Caching
- Stream Profiles
- F5 Acceleration Technologies
Advanced BIG-IP LTM configuration :
Deploying application services with iApps :
- Deploying an Application Service S
- Reconfiguring an Application Service
- Leveraging the iApps Ecosystem on DevCentral
Customizing application delivery with iRules and local traffic policies :
- Getting Started with iRules
- Triggering an iRule Introducing
- iRule Constructs
- Leveraging the DevCentral Ecosystem
- Deploying and Testing iRules
- Getting Started with Local Traffic Policies
- Specifying Requires and Controls
- Constructing and Managing Rules
Executive Program in F5 - Load Balancer-Devops
Happy Clients Our Success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivery a Better Content.
Years of Experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading faculty and industry leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
1st Floor, 104, S R Arcade, 6th Cross, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560037.