The NetScaler product is an application switch that performs application-specific traffic analysis to intelligently distribute, optimize, and secure Layer 4-Layer 7 (L4–L7) network traffic for web applications. For example, a NetScaler bases load balancing decisions on individual HTTP requests instead of on long-lived TCP connections, so that the failure or slowdown of a server is managed much more quickly and with less disruption to clients. The ADC feature set can be broadly categorized as consisting of switching features, security and protection features, and server-farm optimization features.
Price : 15,000/-
Lesson objectives :
- Hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring XenServer 6.2
Evaluation measures :
- Assessment by trainer of student progress as outlined in session plan.
- Required 10GB Physical Machine for Individual Practice with VT ENABLED
Material & resources :
- Training Plan
Pre-course / pre-requisites :
- Hardware and Networking Basics.
- Good Knowledge on Windows and application.
- Knowledge on DATABASE.
- Knowledge on Terminal Servers (RDP)
- Knowledge on Server Virtualization
- Exercise 1: SD-WAN Installation Design.
- Exercise 2: Configuration of the Head-End SD-WAN.
- Exercise 3: Configure the remote office SD-WAN node.
- Exercise 4: Configure the SD-WAN path relationships.
- Exercise 5: Provision the MCN using the saved configuration.
- Exercise 6: Applying the Configuration to the Remote Appliance.
- Exercise 7: Troubleshooting the dead path state.
- Exercise 8: SD-WAN Quality of Service.
- Exercise 9: SD-WAN Center deployment and configuration.
- Exercise 10: Use SD-WAN Center to calculate MOS.
- Exercise 11: Prepare the environment with a working configuration.
- Exercise 12: Validating bandwidth aggregation.li>
- Exercise 13: Customization of the Rules and Classes.
- Exercise 14: Metered Links.
- Exercise 15: MPLS Queues.
- Exercise 16: IPsec data encryption.
- Exercise 17: Path state sensitivity control.
- Exercise 18: Dynamic routes.
- Exercise 19: DHCP review.
- Exercise 20: Virtual routing and forwarding.
- Exercise 21: Zero Touch deployment training.citrix.com CNS-200W.
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training .
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good .Thanks to my trainer . Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost.. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us.. Also they have a good student coordinator .
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpfull, Kavita and Alka
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job . Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Thanks to Sameer sir and other technical trainers at vepsun, I got excellent training for aws terrific knowledge he has. Thank you so much sir will come soon again