Bigdata and Hadoop
Big data is a collection of large datasets that cannot be processed using traditional computing techniques. It is not a single technique or a tool, rather it has become a complete subject, which involves various tools, technqiues and frameworks.
Price : 18000/-
Big Data :
- The problem space and example applications
- Why don't traditional approaches scale?
Hadoop Background :
- Hadoop History
- The ecosystem and stack: HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig…
- Cluster architecture overview
Development Environment :
- Hadoop distribution and basic commands
- Eclipse development
HDFS Introduction :
- The HDFS command line and web interfaces
- The HDFS Java API (lab)
Map Reduce Introduction :
- Key philosophy: move computation, not data
- Core concepts: Mappers, reducers, drivers
- The Map Reduce Java API (lab)
Real-World Map Reduce :
- Optimizing with Combiners and Practitioners (lab)
- More common algorithms: sorting, indexing and searching (lab)
- Relational manipulation: map-side and reduce-side joins (lab)
- Chaining Jobs
- Testing with MRUnit
Higher-level Tools :
- Patterns to abstract "thinking in Map Reduce"
- The Cascading library (lab)
- The Hive database (lab)
I have joined Python course with my cousin. we are very much satisfied with Python training in Vepsun Technologies.
Shambhavi mam training was very good.Very good trainer with the vast knowledge in Python. I did the projects as well. and received sample resume for the resume preparation.
Good Training institute for AWS Training. Mr Sameer is a excellent trainer for AWS. I have completed my AWS training today. Good Training experience.
Good Institute for F5 Load balancer training plus 24*7 virtual racks facility. The trainer has very good technical knowledge and experience in this field
Best training institute for artificial intelligence. Completed my training today The projects have been tailor made to get one started on the real projects that one would work in companies.
Best training institute for Artificial intelligence training.Very much satisfied with the trainer and live projects.