VMware vSphere 6.0 Training In Bangalore
Course Introduction :
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Introduction to Virtualization :
- History of Virtualization
- Understanding Hypervisor
- Types of Hypervisor
- Introduction to VMware & its products
Software-Defined Data Center :
- Introduce components of the SDDC
- Describe where vSphere fits into the cloud architecture
- Install and use vSphere Client
- Overview of ESXi
Creating Virtual Machines :
- Introduce virtual machines
- Describing the Hardware Version
- Files associated with VM
- Create and work with virtual machines
vCenter Server :
- Introduce the vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy and configure vCenter Server Appliance
- Install and use vSphere Web Client
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
- Explain the benefits of Enhanced vMotion Compatibility
Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks :
- Understand NIC Teaming
- Describe, create, and manage standard switches
- Describing Portgroups
- Describe and modify standard switch properties
- Configure VLAN Tagging
- Configure virtual switch load-balancing algorithms
- Create, configure, and manage vSphere distributed switches, network connections and port groups
Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage :
- Introduce storage protocols and storage device names
- Discuss ESXi with iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage
- Create and manage VMware vSphere VMFS datastores
- Introduce VMware VSAN
- Introduce VMware Virtual Volumes
Virtual Machine Management :
- Use templates and cloning to deploy virtual machines
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Perform vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Create a vApp
- Explain the features of Hot-Add
- Introduce the various types of content libraries and how to deploy and use them
- Importing and exporting VMs by OVA and OVF
Resource Management and Monitoring :
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Use vCenter Server performance graphs and alarms to monitor resource usage
- Create and use alarms to report certain conditions or events
- Introduce vRealize Operations Manager for data center monitoring and management
vSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance :
- Explain the vSphere HA architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster
- Use vSphere HA advanced parameters
- Introduce vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Enable vSphere Fault Tolerance on virtual machines
- Introduce vSphere Replication
- Use vSphere Data Protection to back up and restore data
Host Scalability :
- Describe the functions of a vSphere DRS cluster
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster
- Work with affinity and anti-affinity rules
- Use vSphere HA and vSphere DRS together
- Understanding the functions of DPM
vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance :
- Use vSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi patching
- Install vSphere Update Manager and the vSphere Update Manager plug-in
- Create patch baselines
- Use host profiles to manage ESXi configuration compliance
- Scan and remediate hosts
- Understanding the process of Migration of VMs from Physical to Virtual
I did several courses from Vepsun. If I have to summarise my experience in one word, I can say it is "Awesome". I was trained on AWS by Sameer sir. He is an amazing trainer with Strong knowledge on the Subject. His training skills are amazing. We were advised and made to focus more on practicals, as technology needs practice. The institute also has very good Practical labs which comprises of Rack Servers, SAN, NAS and ISCSI Storage to configure and practise labs on real time devices.
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007
|Trainer Name||:||SANJEEV. S|
|About Trainer||:||Sanjeev has 12+ years of collective experience in VMware vSphere Products in infrastructure scoping, proof of concept planning, Implementation and managed services.|