Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Training In Bangalore
Vepsun provides real-time and placement focused microsoft sql training in bangalore. Our microsoft sql course includes basic to advanced level and our microsoft sql course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in bangalore as quickly as once you complete the course. We have designed our microsoft sql course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal.
We have trained more than 100 microsoft sql students and provided 95 percent placement. Our microsoft sql dba course fee is value for money and tailor-made course fee based on the each student's training requirements. microsoft sql training in bangalore conducted on day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
SQL Overview :
- Outlining SQL as the cornerstone of database activity
- Applying the ANSI/ISO standards
- Describing the fundamental building blocks: tables, columns, primary keys and foreign keys
Building the Database Schema :
- Creating tables and columns
- Building tables with CREATE TABLE
- Modifying table structure with ALTER TABLE
- Adding columns to an existing table
- Removing tables with DROP TABLE
Protecting data integrity with constraints :
- Guaranteeing uniqueness with primary key constraints
- Enforcing integrity with foreign key constraints
- Imposing business rules with check constraints
- Enabling and disabling constraints
- Removing constraints with ALTER TABLE
Improving performance with indexes :
- Expediting data retrieval with indexes
- Recommending guidelines for index creation
Manipulating Data :
- Modifying table contents
- Adding table rows with INSERT
- Changing row content with UPDATE
- Removing rows with DELETE
Applying transactions :
- Atomic Consistent Isolated Durable (ACID) rules
- Controlling transactions with COMMIT and ROLLBACK
Writing Single Table Queries :
- Retrieving data with SELECT
- Restricting rows with the WHERE filter
- Sorting the result with ORDER BY
- Handling NULL values in expressions
- Avoiding NULL value pitfalls in filter conditions
Querying Multiple Tables :
- Applying the ANSI/ISO standard join syntax
- Matching related rows with INNER JOIN
- Including nonmatched rows with OUTER JOIN
- Creating a Cartesian product with CROSS JOIN
Combining results with set operators :
- Stacking results with UNION
- Identifying matching rows with INTERSECT
- Utilizing EXCEPT to find nonmatching rows
Employing Functions in Data Retrieval :
- Processing data with row functions
- Conditional formatting with the CASE expression
- Utilizing the CASE expression to simulate IF tests
- Dealing with NULL values
Performing analysis with aggregate functions :
- Summarizing data using SUM, AVG and COUNT
- Finding the highest/lowest values with MAX and MIN
- Defining the summary level with GROUP BY
- Applying filter conditions with HAVING
Constructing Nested Queries :
- Applying subqueries in filter conditions
- Correlated vs. noncorrelated subqueries
- Testing the existence of rows
Including subqueries in expressions :
- Placing subqueries in the column list
- Creating complex expressions containing subqueries
- Handling subqueries that return no rows
Developing In-Line and Stored Views :
- Breaking down complex problems
- Selecting data from a query result set
- Subqueries in the FROM clause
- Creating views in a database
- Building reusable code
- Updateable vs. non-updateable views
I did several courses from Vepsun. If I have to summarise my experience in one word, I can say it is "Awesome". I was trained on AWS by Sameer sir. He is an amazing trainer with Strong knowledge on the Subject. His training skills are amazing. We were advised and made to focus more on practicals, as technology needs practice. The institute also has very good Practical labs which comprises of Rack Servers, SAN, NAS and ISCSI Storage to configure and practise labs on real time devices.
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at email@example.com
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007
Microsoft Azure Cloud Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Microsoft Lync Server Microsoft MCSA 2008 Microsoft MCSA 2012 Microsoft MCSE 2012 Microsoft Office 365 Microsoft SCCM Microsoft SCOM Microsoft SQL Server 2012