DevOps Training In Bangalore
Intoduction to Devops :
- What is DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models,Lean,Agile
- Why Devops?
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- DevOps main objectives
- Infrastructure As A Code
- IaaS Overview
- Paas Overview
- DevOps on the Cloud
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Introduction to Linux
- Basics of UNIX and Linux Operating Systems
- Linux System administration introduction
- Tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Vagrant and so on.)
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Application Monitoring
Cloud Computing & Virtualization :
- History and evolution of cloud
- Cloud computing concepts
- Grid Computing vs. Cloud Computing
- Characteristics and Benefits of Cloud
- Cloud service models (NIST)
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Cloud service model implementations
- Cloud Deployment Models (NIST)
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual bootable OS Images
- Cloud Storage
- SOA and Cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Risk in Cloud and DevOps security concerns
- Introduction to AWS and AZURE
Devops Adoption :
- Things to Look For and Avoid
- IT Assets Ownership
- Viewing Applications As Products, not Projects
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- IT Governance
- Governance and Risk Mitigation
- DevOps Adoption Steps
- Select DevOps Techniques and Practices
- Service Quality Metrics
- The Choice of Cloud Platform
- IaaS for DevOps
- PaaS for DevOps
- Containerization Tools
- System Configuration Automation and Management
- Continuous Integration (CI) Systems
- Build and Dependency Management Systems
- Select DevOps Tools
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management Solutions from IBM
- Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
- Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
Devops Tools: CHEF
- Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Open Source Chef
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Configuration Concepts
- Workstation Setup
- How to configure knife
- Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
- Organization Setup
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to organization
- Check node details using knife
- How to create Databags
- Add Databags to organization
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create roles
- Add Roles to organization
- Advanced Chef
- What is foodcritic and TestKichen
- Improve and expand on the existing recipes
- One-click system launching
Devops Tools: PUPPET
- Introduction to Puppet
- Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
- Managing Manifests
- Creating and Managing modules
- Version control with Puppet
Devops Tools: VAGRANT
- What is Vagrant
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- How to install Vagrant in Windows and Linux
- Configure Vagrant
- How to use Vagrant to create small virtual
- Add required Images to Vagrant
- Using Vagrant in Chef for Testing
Devops: Source Code Management
- What is a version control system?
- What is a distributed version control system?
- Different levels of Git configuration
- The process of staging and committing
- The details of the commit objects
- Nexus prerequisites
- Installing and Running Nexus
- Using the Nexus User Interface
Continuous Integration: INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
- Configure Jenkins as stand-alone application
- Configure Jenkins on an Application Server
- Jenkins management
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Different types of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up a Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs
- Maven Build Scripts
- Securing Jenkins
- Jenkins Plugin
- Distributed builds with Jenkins
- Best Practices for Jenkins
Devops: Monitoring :
- How to monitor the Servers in Nagios
- Trigger Alerts in Nagios
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to monitor the Servers in Zenoss
- Trigger Alerts in Zenoss
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to check events; CPU, Memory and RAM Graphs for servers
Devops Application Architecture :
- Web Forms
- User Controls
- Shared UI Code
- Business Logic
I did several courses from Vepsun. If I have to summarise my experience in one word, I can say it is "Awesome". I was trained on AWS by Sameer sir. He is an amazing trainer with Strong knowledge on the Subject. His training skills are amazing. We were advised and made to focus more on practicals, as technology needs practice. The institute also has very good Practical labs which comprises of Rack Servers, SAN, NAS and ISCSI Storage to configure and practise labs on real time devices.
I know Vepsun since 2014, past three years i have did several training's from Vepsun. I have completed VMware on the supervision of Sanjeev and i grabbed on the same domain which gave me a good growth to my career. Still to enhance my career i have completed my AWS Solution Architect training with Sameer, which gave me an eye-lashing era toward cloud computing.
I joined for AWS (Amazon Web services) Solution architect. Sameer is my trainer. Initially I was bit sceptical regarding the course. Since, I do not hold any idea about cloud. But then the way classes were handled was awesome. This class room training can be understood even by a non IT guy. He made us much comfortable and understanding from the scratch of the cloud.
It was my pleasure to choose this Institute to learn Technologies. As i got a clear and satisfied training of MCSA technology under the guidance of trainer Mr.Vishal . Now My confidence levels are high to learn more technologies under this management and much confident that my career was in good hands.
I learnt VMware vSphere from Vepsun Technologies. Sanjeev Sir is brilliant in teaching and he explains each & every topic with a scenario..Had a great experience while learning this technology. Not for forgot other trainers(Navin/Nagaraj/Madhu). They too helped me a lot for lab practice. Best institute in Bengaluru.
Excellent Aws training by Sameer he provides real time scenarios with examples. He helped a lot in practicing lab and resume preparation and interview questions.
Thankfull to the Vepsun Institute for providing sound training of VMware Vsphere ,MCSA & CCNA. Specially very thankfull to the faculty Mr. Sanjeev Sir , Mr.Naveen Sir ,Mr. Sameer Sir & Ms.Sakthi mam, his/her knowledge not only about the course but also the industrial concepts are truly unparallable.
MCSA training was fine. I was able to practice everything according to the syllabus. Trainer(Vishal) was kind and his communication was good. Ready to help in case of misunderstanding.
I found cloud computing a fascinating one but them I found vmware even more Intresting. So I was searching desperately for an Institute where I can learn this technology, finally I found vepsun. First I thought its like other institute but really showed me the way. Thanks to the management and staff they we so co operative and once again thanks to sanjeev sir for making my career.
Joined MCSA under Vishal Sir(trainer). I had very less knowledge in this field . Now after completing my training, it was the best choice i had opted for in vepsun to get trained under Vishal sir, who trained me in each and every topics with very easy communication langauge and I never felt it to be new field for me.
I was working on service desk before coming to vepsun, after getting Tranning I got an oppurtunity to work on a Data Center Migration project with TCS, it was kind of long jump frm non technical to Core Technical profile. Friends if you are in bangalore and intersted in MCITP, CCNA, Citrix, VMware etc, I think its a best place to gain knowledge.
I joined Vepsun for AWS course, the infrastructure and faculty are excellent, they covered basics required for aws in brush up classes(storage neworking, databeses, hypervisor.etc) by experts in each domain. Sameer sir took aws classes for me, very cool guy. I liked the way he teaches and explains even small doubts with lot of patience and very thankful for him for materials and guidance he has given.
I can clearly say that Vepsun is one of the best VMware training institutes in Bangalore. Training course was very informative. I have got good knowledge and information on the topics covered during the sessions. Very good experience in learning. At last I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience & knowledge with us.
Sanjeev is relay a good trainer. If you are looking for a career in VMware then Sanjeev Vmware class is recommended for a very good foundation in Vmware.
Had a very good over all experience n knowledge. This org has given a good command n "vmware" from Sanjeev and Windows from Navin. Will sure come out with high profile professional career.
To know Schedule & Prices, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at 080-610 12345/9035353007/9036363007
|Trainer Name||:||PRAVEEN MALI|
|Technologies||:||Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Saltstack|
|About Trainer||:||Praveen has 5+ Years of experience in IT Infrastructure Services with prime focus on Unix System Administration, Troubleshooting, Networking, Cloud System Integration and Client Support and scripting. Proficiency in Installation, Configuration and Administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris 9,10,11 & IBM AIX and much more passion to work on Devops.|